Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just thought I'd post these....

So my parents asked me to make them some wedding cards as my dad usually asks my mom to 'throw one together' 5 minutes before they leave for a reception. I am SO grateful that they let me do this!!!
Anyways we bought the stuff on Saturday and I borrowed my mom's cutter to cut all the paper so that it wouldn't bend as much on the trip back. We got back to Millville around 10:00 on Sunday night after my fireside in West Valley and I got straight to work!!! I finished on Monday afternoon and am quite pleased with myself. When I am designing cards for others to give away I try to make a card that they would like and I think my parents will like these cards. Also where I had to make so many I tried to keep them all the same design. 54 cards later these are the reaps of my labors.


I think they turned out great and I can't wait to hear what my parents think!!!!! I am grateful that they love me enough to let me make them these!!! I enjoyed making them so much!! Thanks Mom and Dad for giving me this opportunity!!!
If you ladies want to do wedding cards we could work this in for January. Please give me your input of what themes you want to do. We could redo themes we have already done or whatever just let me know what you would like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment