Monday, August 16, 2010

August Cards: BABY

Wow this month we had a great group of cards turned in! We only had 10 cards turned in BUT they sure were cute!!!
Lets start off with the cards from Anjanette Dahle this month. She decided to make 20 cards which any person is able to do if they would like. You will always get 20 cards back but I am not guaranteeing that you will get all different card! :) It always depends on how many people turn them in. Anjanette did a boy card and a girl card. They turned out very cute!


Next we have Marjorie Davis. Marjorie went with the cute layered sticker look for her cards this month. I like it alot.

Jill Gebert went ahead went with the sticker look as well. Stickers were a common theme this month and I think it is great especially for baby. Jill's cards turned out very cute this month!

Kim Winborg's cards were very simple yet extremely cute! She stamped a design on the cards and then HAND COLORED all of the cards. She dressed it up with some design paper and some stamps along the bottom and in the inside! Great Job Kim I Love them!!!




Chelsea Kerr did a very elegant card this month. What I want to know is how she does the raised up ink...is it embossing??? Hmmm we'll have to wait for her to comment for us to know!

Karyn Petersen did a cute pull out card! Very ingenious and creative! I love it!!! She did 5 girl and 5 boy so not sure what you got but they were both cute!!



Liz Hadfield came up with a very cute idea of a diaper. I think it is extremely cute and adorable!! Great Job Liz!!! She did 5 boy and 5 girl so hope you got one you needed!!!




The cards I did for Linda are very simple yet down to earth, something I think Linda would have come up with herself. I took a very decorative piece of flowered paper added some ribbon and used my cuttlebug to cut out a die for the purple square and embossed the yellow with the carriage! Please let me know if you see any of my cuttlebug stuff you like and would like to come and use it!!

My cards were very simple. I stamped "It's A..." with a cute picture of either a monkey or a lion on the front that I stamped using a stamp set from Close to My Heart. I then stamped Baby on the inside so that I the card could be used as a neutral card. To finish it off I hot glued on 3 buttons to add some embellishment!



Great Job ladies!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the month of September!!! Condolence/Inspirational! Remember if you need help with making your cards or coming up with ideas don't be afraid to give me a call or stop by!

1 comment:

  1. The blog is cute. Thanks for organizing and running the card swap.

    ReplyDelete