Sunday, September 19, 2010

September Cards

Well this month our theme was CONDOLENCE/INSPIRATIONAL....as per request of Jill Gebert so ladies please let me know what cards you would like done! I would love to get your ideas.
So this month we did not get as many cards as we have been so ladies PLEASE remember that they are due on the due dates specified! I am not going to call anymore since school has started and I am busy, busy, busy as I know most of you are too! :) We got 9 great cards this time and I think they all turned out great!! :) Thanks to those ladies who turned cards in!

Our first card comes from Karyn Peterson. Her cards are always so extremely cute! I love Karyn's cards and she got them to me WAY early too! Here is what she did this time:


Our next card is brought to you by ( Do I sound like a commercial 'closed captioning brought to you by:) anyways our next card was made by Chelsea Kerr. She did an amazing job and I like the way the card is different!

Kim Winborg made this next card and it is so simple yet so amazing! I feel as if I am always saying cute cute cute BUT I LOVE the word cute when it comes to cards! :)
Elsie Kelly made this next card. It was nice to get a card from Elsie this month I missed her cards last month! She always has such cute ideas!
This card is by me. I do not feel as if my creative juices were flowing when I made it and I feel as if I have made better BUT lets just say this theme was really hard for me. Hope those who got my card don't mind it too much.

This card is from Liz Hadfield. She always comes up with such ingenious ideas! I love how she incorporates alot of 3D ideas.
This next card is by a new member to our card group......drum roll please.....JENNY LEISHMAN! Welcome to our wonderful card group!!! This is Kim Winborg's sister or sister in law I can't remember but there ya go! She did an amazing job and Kim has told me she already has her Halloween/Thanksgiving cards done for next month! She did a great job and I am SO grateful she is in the group!!

This card comes from Nicole Norris. She always does a fantastic job! For those who were able to go to her CTMH workshop this last week I am VERY jealous!!! I wanted to go so badly but was unable to! Hope it went great Nicole!
So for this last card it is made by me but for Linda Perkes. I felt my creative juices flowing a little more this time, but still once again I felt like this was a hard theme did anyone else??
Well that is our cards for the month! Thanks Ladies!!! Oh and if anyone you know wants to join let me know! As long as they have a liaison for the group as Chelsea has Karyn and Jenny has Kim that I can give the cards to they are more than welcome to join. Just let me know so I know who to give the cards to etc.

OH AND ON AN AMAZING SIDE NOTE BOOKTABLE IS HAVING A SCRAPBOOK THINGIE ON THURSDAY FROM 5-8!!! I AM SO EXCITED WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME????

No comments:

Post a Comment