Sunday, August 8, 2010

June - THANK YOU!!!

These are our cards from June. The theme was THANK YOU! And our cards turned out so very cute!!!

This beautiful card come to you from Catyse Easton. I think she did a very creative job!!
This card came from Jill Gebert. I love the flower and the colors. Very bright and adorable!


This card came from Anjanette Dahle. I love the shadowbox type idea with the flower.

This card came from Elsie Kelly. I love the chalk design! The ribbon and layers pull the card all together very well.
This card came from Kim Winborg. I love the bright colors and the bees. This is a very summery card that I can't wait to use.

This card comes to us from Hollie Crocket. I love the simplicity of it along with the colors as Purple is my favorite color!
This next design is very unique and I think it works very well. Liz Hadfield came up with this next card.


This next card come from Nicole Norris. She is a consultant for Close to My Heart which is a phenomenal scrap booking company. If you talk to her she can let you know what they have. They have a ton of acrylic stamps that if I had all the money in the world I would own every set...shoot I would own the whole catalog...but BACK to the card...

This cute card came from Karyn Peterson. She is so creative and I love what she has done. I love the playful paper. This is a thank you card I could see giving someone for a birthday present!!


This card comes from Janice Bodily and I love the design. It actually swings out at the brad. Very interesting...a design I might steal in the future!!

This card comes from Marjorie Davis. I love how simple this card is and how universal it is. You could use this as a thank you or basically anything someone would like!

This is one of the cards that I made. I am making 2 sets as I have a deal with Linda Perkes. I will make her cards for 3 months in exchange for a massage....I am fine with this as I love making cards!! :) I will go in detail of how I made the card so others will know and can use the template if they would like. I went with a simple white background and used a green paper with polka dots and embossed it using an embossing folder for the Cuttlebug by Provo Craft. I then took a die cut for the Cuttlebug and cut out the Thank You. The cards turned out great and simple.

This is the card that I designed as my own. I took once again a simple white background but then added a purple design paper that I picked up at Micheal's (they often have sales of 5 papers for $1.00) and made it slightly smaller than the white background. Then using purple ribbon I added an accent that looks nice with the yellow from the elephant's background. The elephant is not a stamp. It is actually an embossed piece of paper that I once again used my Cuttlebug for. I then took ink and inked the embossed lines to bring out the design. The elephant is then placed on the yellow and is not glued down to the paper but stuck down using mounting tape to give it more of a 3D look. The inside is also an embossing folder that says Thanks and I did the same as I did with the elephant and inked the lines.

Well that is it for our cards for the month of June! Sisters please post how you went about making your cards! If you comment with it others can read and they can learn new ways to be crafty! After all aren't we all about sharing???

Oh and a secret if you go to buy something at Micheal's, go to this website first www.robertscrafts.com You can print off 40 even sometimes 50% off coupons and Micheal's will honor them! It is a great tool!!!

Enjoy Ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment