Sunday, August 8, 2010

July Card Group - BIRTHDAY!!!

Hello Laides!!! I wanted to let you know if you have something to post here let me know! :) You can email me your post and I will post it here for you! It can be for more than just our cards we can post your lovely creations that you have made in other ways!!! :) Just shoot me an email it is in the ward directory!
Anyways onto our July cards! I am so happy to say that we had a lot more 3D cards. I see such a difference in how the cards were designed and I loved seeing the difference!

This first card comes from Marjorie Davis. Once again a very versatile card. She does classy very well.

This card is from Karyn Peterson. I look at her cards and admire her creativity! This card is amazing!!!


It is just so adorable I have to comment again! Really HOW did you come up with the Karyn! You are a creative GENIUS!!!

We have a new lady who has joined our card group. Her name is Chelsea Kerr and she is Karyn Peterson's cousin. She saw all of our cute cards from June and asked if she could join. I didn't see a problem with it as long as I could just give her cards to Karyn so I said YES!! Her cards are very cute and creative. I LOVE the 3D she used in her cards.

This card comes from Liz Hadfield. She is so creative as well. I love her cards. I already have her baby cards and I can't wait to share them with you all!!!

This card came from Hollie Crocket. I LOVE the simplicity of it. It is so cute but the colors she chose scream BIRTHDAY!!!

This card comes from Catyse Easton. I love how her cards changed from last month to this month, although you can see a certain style coming through

This cute card comes from Jill Gebert. She hand colored all of those! Cute right?

This card comes from Elsie Kelly. I love the colors and design. It is one I might steal for future reference. And the paper looks as if it is hand stamped...I wonder if it is....want to share if it is Elsie?
This is Kim Winborg's card for the month. She is such a bright person so it doesn't surprise me that her cards are very bright! I love the colors and flowers!


Anjanette came up with this next card. She had several cards in the bunch so you may have gotten a different card from her but this is the one that I had.
This next card by Nicole Norris takes the cake...haha pun...you'll see why. It is very creative and I am in love with it!!!
This is the card that I did for Linda Perkes. I have tried to create a card that looks like Linda. She is so down to earth I couldn't help myself when I picked out the paper for her card. I used an olive green base paper with a on-lay paper that is a grayish color with a white flower design. I picked this paper up at the S.E.I outlet store in a pack of pre-cut paper, like scraps from one of their projects for 50 cents and I still have left overs after making 10 cards! If you haven't been to S.E.I outlet I highly recommend it!! It is great!!! I then took a piece of white paper and stamped the stamp I picked up at JoAnn's. I took the edges of this paper and edged them with Olive Green ink from Close To My Heart (Again Nicole here's a plug for you!). I was quite pleased with how it turned out!
This last card was mine. It took ALOT of work but in the end it is worth it. I cannot take credit for the design as I got it from my old Close To My Heart consultant Kris Keys. If you want directions on how to make this card please email me but you all got one and I think it is pretty self explanatory. If you have questions just ask me!! :)

Well Ladies this is it once again! I can't wait to see the rest of the Baby cards. I have a few but not enough so PLEASE get me your cards!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment