Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Cards

I am so sorry this is late. I enjoyed my Christmas break after finals took over my life so here are the Christmas cards and tags. I really have let life taker over, school, work, housework, etc. So I apologize for the lateness and I will try to be better. I haven't taken pictures of the Valentines Day cards so I will try to get those done this weekend and probably up on Monday (Karyn please don't hold me to this though!)

This card is mine. I did two like this but I'm only putting one up. It is a waterfall template card and I really enjoyed making it. Sorry if they fell apart I had a bum thing of adhesive that seemed to make them all fall apart but my next batch held fine....






This card is from Jenny Leishman. It is very simple and cute. I really liked this card.
This little beauty is from Karyn Petersen. It is very gorgeous.

This card is from Elsie Kelly if I remember right...Sorry if I'm wrong....

This is a card from Chelsea Kerr. She had several different ones with different backgrounds, but I only took one picture.
These are from Hollie Crockett. She did an amazing job with them.

These next batches of cards are all from Liz Hadfield. She went CRAZY this time with TONS of cards!!!

These next two cards are from Kim Winborg. I love her style. It is so simple yet intricate at the same time!


Now onto the tags.....I can't remember exactly whose is whose. The first ones are from me.

These next ones are from either Chelsea or Karyn.
These are also from either Karyn or Chelsea...
These last ones are from Hollie Crocket.
I am so sorry if I mislabeled anyone's cards. It was not intentional and I can fix them if you would like me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment